January 3, 2013

-growing-

I haven't done a great job of documenting my pregnancy so far and people keep telling me that I'm going to want to look back and see what I looked like, show my kids, compare to later pregnancies etc.

Ehh...I can't see myself wanting to remember much about how I look, especially this last month of pregnancy, but I figured I would take their word for it and document a little.

My belly pictures are mostly embarrassing bathroom selfies from my iphone sent to friends and family who don't live in Raleigh, so enjoy a good laugh!

*When it all started:

On May 2, 2012, in a Target bathroom chatting away with my friend Sarah, this showed up:


We met Ben for lunch immediately after our Target run and showed him the test. I'm not sure any of us said much during that lunch - we were all in shock, excited shock, but still shock :)  

*Belly Progress: 

14 Weeks 

19 Weeks
20 Weeks
28 Weeks 
30 Weeks 
34 Weeks 
36 Weeks 
38 Weeks 
Stay tuned for the big 4-0! 


No comments:

Post a Comment