July 21, 2013

- 4th of july fail -

Ben and I officially FAILED at 4th of July this year.

You would think that since the 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays, I would have at least attempted to participate in the festivities, dress Liam in a cute outfit, pull him in a wagon during the annual parade, or watch the fireworks...nope. 

The truth is, our family needed a break. A real relaxing, sit in the sun, listen to music, take naps, eat anything you want kind of break. Luckily, my parents, Caroline, Uncle Rod and Aunt Chris were on the same page - so thats exactly what we did. 

Apparently, picking up a camera was also to much for me - so thank you, Caroline for documenting! 










 Liam, I promise we will give you a REAL 4th of July next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment