November 11, 2014

:: Sprinkling Baby Bennett ::

Baby number 2 has brought a lot more questions than I thought she would.

Clearly I am a seasoned mother veteran with my perfectly behaved 21 month old; so I should have all the answers and be highly prepared this time around. But a few things have stumped me:

1. how do you dress/shop for a girl?
2. do you register for baby #2?
3. is it annoying to have a shower for a second baby?
4. do i even bother to decorate a nursery?
5. what do i even need for an infant?!
6. how do you pack a hospital bag?

I could go on and on but I think those are pretty revealing of my mom brain that has forgotten everything and my lack of understanding of social norms when it comes to multiple children.

Thankfully, my sisters took charge and decided they would throw me a small shower with my closest family and friends so that baby Bennett was celebrated and I was a little more prepared for her arrival!













 It was a beautiful night with lots of girls I love the most in this world. I am so thankful that my baby girl will have all of these women to love on her for the rest of her life! We're ready for you, Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment