October 29, 2012

::shower time::

One of the best parts about being pregnant has been being able to share this time of life with 2 of my closest friends! With all of the crazy change physically and emotionally, I have been so thankful to have family and friends to talk to about it with who have been through it or are going through it and can reassure me that I'm not losing my mind!

Matt and Lindsay found out they were pregnant about a month before Ben and I, which was crazy enough and then a few months later, Julianne and Smith found out they are expecting! Julianne started planning a joint shower for Lindsay and I after we found out the gender of our little ones. Her sweet mom and mother in law also helped host a beautiful shower for us a few weekends ago. It was so fun to officially celebrate the Winter's baby girl and the Wright's baby boy!









Thank you to Julianne, Gretchen, and Creecy for planning such a beautiful shower, our babies are spoiled already!! Also, thank you to each of the friends and family members who were a part of celebrating with us, we are so thankful for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment