April 17, 2013

these are the days : babies

Last year while most of my friends were applying for grad school, looking for their dream job, moving to a cool big city, and going on dates, I was celebrating my second year of marriage and had just found out a baby was brewing! I always hoped I would be pregnant with my close friends but unfortunately (or probably fortunately) I can't control everyones circumstances. 

One thing Ben and I prayed for like crazy when we were moving back to Raleigh from Burlington were friendships with people in the same phase of life. Our hearts were aching for friends we could develop community with and God answered our prayers beyond anything we could imagine! Three of our closest "couple friends" all just had babies!! Surviving and appreciating pregnancy would not have been the same without these friends and now figuring out how to be parents has been so much sweeter with them going through it with us. 

Ben and I are so thankful for you 6! Thank you for indulging in disgusting amounts of french fries, milkshakes, and doughnuts. Thank you for admitting when things aren't perfect and for praying with us for our kids (ahh so weird we all have babies!). We love y'all!! 


Ryan, Christina, and Carson 





Matt, Lindsay, and Wrenn





Smith, Julianne, and baby Smith 







No comments:

Post a Comment