December 17, 2012

Birthday Girl

Ben and I were out of our minds sick a few weeks ago for days and days. I can't remember being that much of a baby over not feeling well in a longggg time. Finally after pumping myself full of all of the doctor approved meds for a solid week, we kicked that nasty sickness and disinfected every inch of our house...never again do I want to feel like that!

So, since we've been MIA, there's lots to catch up on! First of all, I want to thank my amazing hubs who went out of his way to make me feel celebrated on my birthday last week! He scheduled out our whole week to make sure I spent time with as many people I love as possible.

On my actual birthday, we went out just the two of us. I hadn't realized how much I missed that kind of night until we were at dinner. We got dressed up and went downtown for dinner at buku where we ate the foodie wannabe dinner of our dreams!

1st course: Chicken, coconut, curry, and mushroom Hot Pot & 2nd course: Pierogi and Cochinita Arepa



3rd course: Chicken breast on red wine and goat cheese risotto, asparagus, and shallots


Dessert: Chocolate Soufflé with almond ice cream



It was so fun to have a nice dinner, feel pampered, and just get to talk to each other. I love nights where I am reminded that we really are best friends and there is no one else I'd rather spend quality time with. Thank you for always making me feel special, Ben! I love you!! 25 is going to be a good year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment