September 23, 2013

Caitiln + Bo

Last month, Ben, Liam, Caroline, and I traveled to Knoxville, TN (my first time) for Caitlin's wedding!

I posted a little background on the 2 lovebirds when they got engaged here

I was SO looking forward to Caitlin and Bo's wedding weekend...for a few reasons.

1. Witnessing Caitlin marry the love of her life...duh
2. MEETING Bo
3. Getting to see Caitlin's new Knoxville life
4. A reunion with so many college bff's
5. A few nights out with Ben

With a pretty long drive ahead of us, we decided to leave Raleigh Thursday night and stayed in Brevard with Grandmerle and Pop Pop to break up the trip for Liam. He did AWESOME on the ride to Brevard and hung tough until we all had a little bit of a breakdown on Friday during the last leg of the trip through the gorge.

I may or may not have caused this breakdown.



I'm not sure what the last straw was, but I blacked out and saw red after we hit traffic, I was topless pumping in the FRONT seat while truckers passed by waving, got approximately .5 ounces when I needed around 4 ounces, started sweating, and Liam woke up crying.

BUT we made it to the church, Caroline threw my hair in a fashionable fishtail, I changed in the car, composed myself, and met everyone for the rehearsal while Ben, Caroline, and Liam checked into the hotel.

The rest of the night was fab. The rehearsal was so smooth, Caitlin was GLOWING, her friends were so fun and sweet, and the rehearsal dinner was such an awesome celebration of Caitlin and Bo as individuals and a couple.

Rehearsal Dinner with my faves 
The next morning, I got to hang out at the hotel with Ben, Caroline, and Liam while I got ready. We literally could not have done any of this weekend without Caroline coming to help with Liam, as usual!


The bridesmaids luncheon was so fun and relaxed, Liam even got to come down to meet all of the girls since it was at the hotel!


The rest of the day was just as easy and beautiful as the rest of the weekend. Caitlin was SUCH a calm and gorgeous bride! It was so special getting to spend the entire day with her and the people closest to her before she walked down the aisle to become Mrs. Johnson.




The reception was so Caitlin...awesome southern food, lots of friends and family, dancing all night long, and a great band! 





For pictures not from my iphone, you should check out their awesome photographer! 


Caitlin and Bo, I am SO happy for you!! You are so much fun to be with, I love how much you laugh together and it is so apparent that the Lord has blessed you both and made you better through each other! I cannot wait to watch as your life together unfolds. 

I love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment