September 15, 2013

update(s).

The thought of sitting down to catch up on documenting what has been the craziest summer of my life has felt so overwhelming for so long, that I have been tempted to forget about it altogether and move on to what I'm sure will be an even busier Fall!

BUT, this blog has pretty much taken the place of a journal for me and the events, celebrations, and memories this summer have been too sweet to skip. Even though I've missed TWO month updates for Liam and there's no way I'll be able to remember details like I have for the other posts, and there were so many funny, embarrassing, and sweet moments that have happened during wedding season - I'm going to have to go ahead and give myself some grace in these areas or I would spend 3 hours staring at the computer screen trying to remember everything...or anything.

So, here we go. Hopefully.

-Liam 6 and 7 month update (and 8 month after tomorrow...great)
-Caroline and Laney showers
-Laney's Bachelorette weekend
-Caitlin's wedding weekend
-Wright family beach week
-House update
-Caroline's wedding weekend
-Laney's wedding weekend

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment