September 16, 2013

Laney's Bachelorette Weekend

Bachelorette weekend round 2 was held at my family's house in Atlantic Beach, where Laney and I have lots and lots of fun memories, so I was really excited to be able to host her weekend there. 

Usually - because I love to plan a good celebration - when I'm the hostess, I lose my mind wanting everything to be perfect, hoping people are always having fun, making sure I've provided enough activities etc. BUT this weekend was SO refreshingly different! I have no idea what happened, but everything seemed to fall into place so easily! My parents and Caroline stayed at my grandparents beach house where they babysat Liam all weekend so I could be fully present, the dynamics with all of the girls were awesome, and we had PERFECT weather! 

Kara, Laney, and I drove down Thursday night and got to set up the house and hit the beach early. Friday, we waited for the first car of girls to arrive, walked to grab some lunch and stayed on the beach the rest of the day - praise the Lord for some sun! (notice I volunteered to take the picture) 


That night, there was no question what was going to happen. Our favorite special pizza we get once, maybe 5 times every time we go to AB and a trip to Dairy Queen...duh. 

Saturday, we woke up and had a big breakfast, then hung out on the beach the whole day! SO SO fun to swim, talk, and relax! 







That night we went to dinner at Stillwater in Beaufort, then came back to the house for Laney's lingerie shower.


After the shower, we headed back out to the waterfront for a scavenger hunt and some dancing...prepare for horrible, blurry, dark, and hilarious iphone pictures of our night. 

Birthday girl and a Bride to be
selfies on selfies

Laney and her crew
not on the scavenger hunt, she just wanted a picture with the bride...
take a picture with a guy with a mullet...he will do

bridezilla and mohzilla selfie

late night McDonalds run


Laney, your weekend was one of the highlights of my summer! I don't remember the last time I laughed as hard or as much as I did throughout the entire weekend. Love you too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment